Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday Bluesss.... or Rock and Roll ek??

Monday again. For the past 2 weeks, the 929 meeting been attended back by all the managers. Active gilsss... Means lots of updates and issues highlighted. Hurmm... Its really a chaotic Monday morning for me today. Enuf for being up late, (again... Ehehehehe...). Suddenly no electricity at home. Checked whether its just my home or all affected. Mak cik Siti told that she called TNB and there are suppose no maintenance work and they will check. Hahaha... So confirmed. Its not just me.

As usual, warm up the engine. Got into the car then..... Alamakkk....!!! No power maa. So the gate won't open. No matter how many thousands time I pechet the remote, it won't open. Aduhhhh.... Dah la lambat kans... So I have to open it manually. Since I don't ever try how to open it manually before, it took me quite sometimes to find a way how to manually open the gate. Amie, my neighbour sengih jer and said, "Abis laa ngko tak leh kuar...". Ahahaha... Tried for several times, still cannot. Read the manual and it seems very easy. Binawesss betulss...

With high determination (hehehe... kabuts giler dah time nie, basah ketty dah nie...), I called the manufacturer. Lucky I still got the hp no. He told me and taught me step by step on what to do. Owhhh.... Itu macam kaaa.... Now I know that its not just simply open here and there. There are a step before I could open it manually since it involves with hidraulic motors and some mechanical parts. Perghhh.... Complicated. I thought, all this things will ease the way we live. But if a disaster (if we can call it disaster) happened like this, if we panic, then..... hehehehe... Memang EL la hari nie... Kekekeke....

Once I managed opened the gate, I found out there are several of my neighbours don't know how to open it manually. Ahahaha... Kita serupaaaa..... Sorry mates, can't help you guys, need to rush to the office... Settled one issue.

On my way to the office, suddenly I noticed the fuel indicator in this Perdana turn to ON. Aiyorkkk... Fuel empty la plak. Why now haa...?? Huh... Telan minyak kuat betol Perdana nie. This is the time when I really miss my HONDAAAAAAAAAA.... Power of Dreams... Gambled all the way to the office. Alhamdulillah sampai... So now I have to find a way to re-fuel the Perdana after the meeting. Hopefully I'll reach to the nearest petrol pump before the fuel tank really empty....

Monday Bluesssssssssssss... Soooooooo happened on 1st December. Arghh...!!! Worst case, I called the workshop and they informed me they still do nothing yet to my car. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...!!! Lucky the sms came in and made me smile... Thanksssssss... :) :)

0 comments: