Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tension ek...?? Hurm...

Strange... Woke up yesterday morning and felt the whole world around me is moving. Erkk...!!! Earthquake ke Shah Alam nie? Wait a minute. Hurmm... Owhh...!! It's just me. Got a stiff shoulder. Can't bend to my knees. Felt like all the blood inside my body 'berebut-rebut' going to my brain. Arghh... Checked my heartbeat... Laju nyer. Cam kudaku lariii gagah berani...

Reached at the office half past 10. Meeting started already. Not feeling very gud at all. Went to see the doctor. As suspected, High BP. A bit over stress. Hurmm... Takkan Man U menang pon stress kot? TErlebih celebrate kot. Wakakaka...

Before goin' out, the Dr sempat pesan. Here are the advise that was given to me...
a. Less smoke
b. Less salt in cooking
c. Don't stay up too late
d. More exercise
e. Less eating at tomyam stall (lots of Pak Aji naik moto)
f. More Man Uniteddddddd...!!! Wakakaka...


0 comments: