Thursday, March 5, 2009

Yeayy... Jumper gak akhirnya...

Finally completed my long overdue system admin training proposal. Fuhh...!!! Lega... Me, myself and I also sooo unsunkerable that I managed to complete the proposal. 40 pages youuu...!!! Perghh... It's like a short novel plak. Ahahaha... Passed it on to the approproate person for the submission. Let's wait and see what will be their comment.

Well... Am still awake at this hour. Waiting for Man United game scheduled to play againts The Magpies early this morning. Hoping Man U will clinch another victory away from Old Trafford.

Counting the minutes of the game. It will finished slightly half past 5 morning. Hurm. There will be a meeting at the office at 9 am. Boleh ker nie? Hahaha... Belasah jer laa. Worst case, should I feel bored during the meeting, I know what I shall do. Ehehehe...

Got a call from my fren, Nizar (not the Perak Nizar ok... this is another Nizar. Ehehehe...) on my way back from the office. He was crying and asking me to lepak wif him tonyte. He's boring... Hehehehe... "Sorry Tan Sri, am a bit tired today. Go and call another fren. Hehehehe...". He's a bit boring now since his wife and son is not around. Vacation for two weeks. And he has been left alone for the past 4 or 5 days. Akakaka... Gud luck my fren... May the force be with you.

Huarghh... Am sleepy already. Need to take a fast nap before need to wake up to be at my Astro Stadium for the match. Owhh...!! By the way, I've stopped taking caffein for few days now. Followed the Dr advised. Smoking... Ehehehe... Less ker? Sleep... Yes!! Except for tonyte. Others... Slowly kot... Ahahaha...

Chiow Sin Cheeeee...

1 comments:

Shh said...

aku musykil la.. system admin??
sungguh musykil.. krisis perlembagaan ke nih?? hwa hwa hwa...