Friday, December 21, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya Korban

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha kepada semua umat Islam...
My parents decided to go back to their hometown in Johor to visit their siblings today. After Raya prayer, and short breakfast, we started our journey to Johor. It has been a while since I follow my parents to Johor. The last time I'm in Johor was with my office mate, to Hospital Pandan JB. Few months back....

It's raining along the journey. Slow down a bit my driving. Have our pit stop at R&R Ayer Keroh. Then straight to our destination. Our exit will be Simpang Renggam interchange. Turn left after the toll house and head straight to Benut town. From Benut's town traffic light, take another left to head to Pontian Kechil. My dad's plan is to find Pontian's Rest House. After touring Pontian's town for about half an hour, not just the rest house, the sign board of the Rest House also I could not found in my radar. Hehehehe... Ask around and according to the people here, the rest house is no longer exist, don't know why..... LLeeeerrrrrrrrrr...Patut arr carik tak jumpa.
Park at nice spot here near the beach, and hook up my 3G and surf the net to find some information about hotel in Pontian. After 10 minutes, got it. New hotel called Pontian hotel.
End of 1st day trip to Johor......
At Benut's traffic light, turn left to Pontian.....

Parking kat tepi pantai @ Pontian. Cantik gak tempat nie.. sesambil surf net nak carik tempat tido malam nie. Hehehe...


Pekan Pontian... Mana nak carik hotel nie.... nak carik hotel.... nak carik hotel... nak carik hotel....

Akhir nyer ............... Jumpa gak hotel..........

0 comments: