Thursday, February 7, 2008

Holiday...

Thursday... Chinese New Year Holiday. Yesss, holiday. Many of my friends decided to spend their holiday going out from Klang Valley. As for me... just wanna relax and spend my quality time with my wife here in Shah Alam. Still did not plan to go anywhere yet. Don't wanna to get caught in the bad traffic jam I presumed cause I believe everybody wanna get out from KL to their holiday destination.

KT Tunstall singing Heal Over in the background made me feel so cozzy rite now. Thinking what have I done for the pass few weeks doing the MOHnet exercise and other related matters especially in Sg Buloh site. This CNY holiday come just in time when I need the break most. Tired of thinking about my work.

Got an idea to spend the most of this holiday time to hop in and out for window shopping from one shopping complex to others. Hehehe... Not many people in KL at this time around (I hope)... Hehehehehe....

0 comments: