Sunday, February 17, 2008

Nilai 3

Yup...!! Nilai 3. Woaahhh.. Visited Nilai 3 yesterday, Saturday, as already promised my wife to look for a table lamp and also her ranting kayu and bamboo for internal decoration. Reached there around 2.30 pm.

Parked Nabira (owh yea.. forgot to mention that Faizah tagged together...) and here we goes. Walking from one shop to another, window shopping I guessed. The most attracted me is the carpet sell by Baiya (means abang in Urdu.. I guess..). Seems like waving and calling me to take them home. Hahaahaha... There are from Belgium and also Turks. When I asked 1 Baiya, he said Belgium is okay. When I asked another Baiya, Turks is okay. Arghh... Fenin kepala...

I also saw a terrific model of an antic guns in a frame. Hmm... It would be nice if I can hang it in my living room. Looks classic. Okay, after nearly 15 minutes bargaining with Baiya, then he agreed to gave me the price that I asked. From 180 to 100. Well I asked for 80 though. Hehehehe... It's time to pack it in the box when I realized that there was something wrong with the glass. Hmm... I insist those Baiya to find me another stock or else the deal is off. The Baiya tried to convinced me that others would not notice the defect because it is too small to notice. I made my point clear when I raised my voice that I don't even bother what others see or not. The problem is I saw it and I know there is a defect on it. Hahahaha.... Garang siot ... After half an hour waiting, finally they got me the so called zero defect stock. Hehehehe... I'am very satisfied although the Baiya keep on mumbling claiming that it is impossible for everything to come into their stock without any problem. He also claimed that other customer is not too picky like me. I said, ".. to hell with them all",... Hahahahahaha... (Kejam ker? I don't think so...).

Hmm.. Now I remember, is this why Effendy the ONM Manager claimed that I like the MONK (tv series) for being such a perfectionist... ???Arghhhh.....!! No larrr....

PS - Sorry to Piak, Irwan, Jawer, Shauki, Aizar, Paizah and all gunners and reds fan for being kicked off from FA Cup. Huhuhuhuhu....

0 comments: