Monday, February 25, 2008

Nice weekend...

No doubt. This weekend is such a good weekend for me. First of all, Man U managed to clear up the 5 points deficit to 3 points persuing and pressuring Arsenal. Second, Spurs just won their Carling CUp fianl againts Chelsea. Congrats to you kodee hahahaha...!!!

Done some works on my garden back yard. Pindahkan pokok kelapa jerr. Tapi penat woo.. Gali lobang kambus lobang.. Kekekeke... Not to forget, today I went to Kapar to see my 2 ekoq kambing yg baru beranak. Hehehehe... Cute la plak. Will attached the pix once I transfered the photo to my laptop. Also sent my Kassim (civic) and Tasya (myvi) hahahahaha.... to car wash. Too dirty maaa. Tak larat nak basuh sendiri.

Another Monday coming in and out as usual. 929 meeting at Cyberjaya, however, I'm gonna skip the meeting since I have another personal appointment. Will send sms tomorrow morning though to Deputy PD to inform that I am on EL.

This week activities won't be much for me. Decided to slow down a bit. Will send Sekutt and Bulat to Setiu for MOHnet activity. Tuesday will be at Sg Buloh. Need to sort out few things with KKM people regarding the additional data point. And also wanna concentrate on keeping my eyes on documentation progress. Looks a bit chaos when I ask some updates regarding the documantation from my unit. Will have a discussion on HR on getting practical trainee to assist my group on doing the documentation. Hmmm.. Wednesday perhaps. If they (HR) are in town.
Thursday and Friday not sure yet. Need to plan.

0 comments: