Saturday, February 16, 2008

Injuries...

Have you ever get injured during a game? No matter whether it is serious or just a minor injury. The pain will affect you with your daily life rite? Well... That's what happened last nite during the futsal session to me. Somehow, I do not realize when I try to dribble the ball to pass thru the defenders, like wise Christiano Ronaldo (hahahaha...), someone came from behind and tackled me. Arghhh...!!! Feel the pain rite away. The worst thing is, it's not just my ankle, one of my right hand fingers also swollen. Hmm... abit puzzled, how I can injured my finger. Maybe during I felt and 'guling-guling' on the ground.

It became worst this morning when I try to get up from bed. It's like tons of stone sitting on me. Wooaahhh... Slowly I managed to get up. Well I think this is part and parcel of playing such a physical game. But the enjoyment you get and the adrenalin pumping at high speed during the game (hahahaha...), I can't imagine, one day it will surely come that I won't be available to play futsal or futbol anymore...... isk...isk...isk....

1 comments:

idasazliana said...

alalala,
kesian kat awak ye.
Tu la, jgn kuat berangan masa futsal. Mkn buah berangan takpe.
hehe..
Anyway, get well soon! ;)