Sunday, July 20, 2008

"Apasal ngko jalan tempang weh? Tak pencen lagi ker main bola? Main netball jer arr..."

That was the dialogue that was sreamed to me by one of my old friend during my study and during my tenure with Kompleks Satelit Bumi Kuantan Telekom Malaysia long time ago. Ekekekeke... I was at Restoran Pantai Jeram with my luv one to have her berbuka poser there when I met with Aminudin Samaron. Hahaha... While queing up at the counter to pay, someone screamed to me with my 'glams' name which I can't mention here :P A bit puzzled then. Thinking of whom did I knew called me by that nickname. It's been a while since someone called be by that nickname.

Have a short chat wif him and sempat changed our contact number. Wow!! Who thought that I will met him since 1995. Physically he changed a lot. Makin BIG!! Akakaka... Usual statement that I heard from everybody that I have not seen for quiet sometime, "Ngko nie tak berubah langsung arr... Makin tinggi lagi ada arr...". Hahaha...


One of the menu that we had. Hmmm... Udang goreng bawang...

Another one is ikan pari bakarrrrr sambil cecah air asam... Makk aiii... Awek lalu pon tak nak ngk dah nie.. Ekekeke....

Yerterday's futsal session as usual. There were 13 peoples turned up. Not bad. Played for 2 hours. During the game, somehow, I injured my thigh. Had a muscle strain or hamstring. Tersilap brake during dribbled the ball to score a goal. Arghh...!! Sure kena bebel nie main futsal sampai injured my self. Sowey ekk. Got carried on with the game. Imagined that I am the star of the EPL. Ekekeke... Jalan a bit tempang now. Hopefully it will heal in 1 or 2 days.

I know how does it feel. Erkk...!! Sakit woo... Nak jalan pon payah nie. Did have a problem to raise my left leg. So far jalan ada incut sket. Pakai tongkat kang nampak cam Dr Geoffrey House lak.. Ekekeke...

Sunday there will be a power shutdown at Hosp Sg Buloh. Did assigned Teh Beng to go for the stdby. Hopefully there will be no problem at site. I did informed him to call me shud there is any prob. May the force be with him. Ekekeke....

0 comments: