Monday, July 14, 2008

Have you ever....

Its been a while since I write anything here. A bit tight up with all the assignments and all backlogs paperworks and proposals. Finally found a bit air for me to breath. Huuhhh...!! One after another...

Have you ever felt that peoples around you were thinking that you are doing nothing and the facts that is you are doing everything that you need to complete by all means with an obligation of cant tell anybody about it? Sounds like a spy uhh? Hehehe... Well... Sometimes you just have to accept it no matter what others would think. At the end of the day, they will know that you have done 'something'. Wowhhh... Ok... Enuf bout what I felt...

A FridayNiteFutsal as usual at the same time and same place every week. Got a k
nocked on my right ankle. Swollen a bit. No prob. Lucky wearing my ankle guard at that time. 11 peoples turn up with 2 hours time of playing. Hrmm... Everybody went out before the time. Got around 15 minutes to do an extra running. Glad to push a bit of myself to gain and extra fitness. Need to be consistent on doing my jogging after this. Loveee running...!!!

Have you ever felt that you have a special power or skills on healing people or things? Hahaha... Hurm... Sometimes I felt we do really need a luck on fixing things. Luck and the right timing. Its all about timing. Ekekeke... Well sometimes, a bit engineering experience. Akakaka... And some exposures on troubleshooting problems and a bit charm maybe... Wargh ... Wargh... Wargh... The most important thing, I believed whether we dare to try to face the problem by trying to fix it but please bare in mind, not to fix it until it become worst. You will never know until you TRY...!!!

Hurmm...!! I believed some of you might getting what I mean. Right??? :P

Secawan kopi sekotak rokok...!!! Hurmm.... Tension or lepas geram or sendirian or kebosanan... Kadang tuh bila pikir 'Cant do it... Of coz we can't do it. So... Just do it...' Then tak yah nak tetension. Nanti laaagi tension.... Kans??? You did offer some help... Thanks very much... Appreciated it. You are so helpful my dear and I am very greatful eventhough you are doing nothing about it. Just listen to me and .... wallaaahhh... thats wonderful and how lovely it is for me.... promised to do the same for you ehh....

0 comments: