Friday, July 25, 2008

TGIF

Hurmm... It's Friday again. The day that I've waited for whole week. 1 because tonite is a futsal nyte. 2nd tomorrow is Saturday which I will spend my time at home (hurmm but tomorrow we will goin to eat durian and mandi sungai kot..). 3rd well... it's a weekend for 2 days... hehehe...

Got a call to attend something tomorrow. Since the call was made last minute, so I think need to postpone it to other date. Hopefully its ok for them.

It's a pay day today!! Yeay... Need to find me new pairs of running shoes. And also new bike for my luv one. Where to find eh? Hurm.. Kedai beskal arr dok? Takkan kedai tayar lak kan? Akakaka... Sitting here in the office try to sort out few things about the failure equipment at one of the site at northern. Eeiii... Just got an email. Meeting on Monday with the vendor at 2pm. Hopefully everything can be resolved soon.

Warhh... Kiroro sing Mirai on the air... Best gak nie lagu nie even it can be considered as an old song. But not too old arr...

Orait... Have a nice weekend to all....


0 comments: