Monday, July 7, 2008

iPhone Theme

Thanks to Pizero Blog that published the iPhone Theme for Symbian 60 phone. I have downloaded it and installed in my N82 and it works fine. Huhuhu... Best best best... At last I got the theme that I want. Downloaded the sis file and installed it to the phone using Nokia PC Suite. Select the new theme, and wallaaahhhh... Looks like the image that I've paste below. Lawa gak kan? Hehehe...

Ada rupa ikan cam dalam citer finding nemo. Tapi tak ingat lak nama dia apa? Ada sesaper ingat tak?

As usual there is a 929 meeting on Monday. Got a bit late to the office since I have to picked up something along the way and also adhoc appointment. Hehehe... Arrived around 1030am and the meeting just started. Thanks to my mate Mr Taxizula for keeping on updating me whether the meeting already started or not :P Kena jaga line gak nie... The meeting ran ok without any big problem. For my part, there is another paperwork that I need to produce especially related to the support work that my team and i need to do soon. The dateline will be on Wednesday. Need to submit to COO. Aiyorkkk...!! Yang sedia ada pon tak siap lagi nie. Backlog... Backlog... Backlog... Backlog... Penat wehhh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nama dia nemo..

Budak Kampung said...

Ooo... Nemo. Yer ker ek? Ingatkan Nemo yg kaler biru tuuu...