Thursday, July 17, 2008

Follow the Instructions ekk....

Signing Ceremony... Hurmm. Dengar mcm best. But its different for me. Need to sign two thousand over test sheet for our handing over documents. Arghh!! Lenguh siku. Excluding the drawings lagi tuh. If the pen that I used able to scream, I am pretty sure it has screamed long time ago. Ekekeke.

Received an email just now from the people upstairs again. Mentioning about to ensure all systems delivered need to be stabilized. Its just not success on go live exercise, but need to ensure the stability of the system and the availability from the user point of view. Hurmm... Wait a second. What should I need to do ekk? Ok... Seems this is actually not directly related to my group i presumed. Anyway, I just need to be prepared should there is something need to be done to assist all sites should there is any prob that related to me.

I'm just a pen that used by master to sign all his documents. Arghh...!! Currently I am resting while he is going for his smoking session with his frensssss... Hoping I will get enuf rest before I will need to start dancing again following my master instructions....

0 comments: