Wednesday, July 30, 2008

NOT OK......

Started to feel strange. All my bodies started to 'kebas'. Then I can't 'genggam' both of my hands firmly. Feeling not very well. The last time I felt this way was during I had a fever years ago that brought me to stay at ward for almost 4 days I think. Its all about dengue. Erkkk... Still cant forget the experience. My platlet level down to 49. Hurmm... Doctors said I may be transfered to ICU. But luckily, after 2 days everything was ok. 6 paxs of platlet inserted to my body. First 2 days, menyeksakan jer. After that cam best lak. Stayed in my own room and watch astro at the hospital. Ekekeke.... Feel like I was at home.

Ini demam meeting kot niee.... Arghh... Banyak no meeting semalam kans. Meeting terkejut kot... Arghh...!! Anyway... Need to fiight it. Jangan layan sangat niee.. Hurmm... Need to take isotonik drinks.

0 comments: