Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Back to normal ehh...

Everything seems to be back to normal again... Is it? Well... At least that is what I feel. All the complaint and keluhan come back in as usual. Dah lama pulak rasa tak dapat keluhan cenggini. Rindu pulak... Hahaha... Yup...!! Back to normal again. Gudd...!!

This morning I skipped to JKR last coordination meeting. Overslept :p.... Cemana bulih tak terjaga arr. Tido awal gak semalam sejak bola dah abis nie. Hmm.... Tapi tak kisah arr...

Anyway... got back late from the office yesterday. Did some paperwork that supposed to be completed last week. Buat kerja until I skipped my lunch. Finally, I've completed 2 documents. Alrite.. Although its late but at least it's done. Better done than nothing. Kanss..?? Got a call bout my other work and it's really pissed me off. Mood swing. Decided to drive to nowhere and have a drink to clear up my mind.

On the way home, make a call to check whether everything were good. So far all are fine. Good. Lega dengar. Although there was a miscommunication at the end, but hoping everything will turn up well and its confirmed that all were okay last nyte based on the news that heard this morning. Guudd....!!

Yup...!! Everything finally went back to normal...

Sometimes when you need to be alone, it would be nice if you can just go to nowhere ehh..!! But where is nowhere? Somewhere where nobody knows where you are even yourself, then I think it's called nowhere....

0 comments: