Sunday, July 20, 2008

Formating, Installing, Configuring, Customizing....

Did a downgrade of OS from Vista to the latest XP 2007 on the Dell Inspiron 1525. Tidious work actually. Had to download all the drivers from Dell FTP server. Somehow, the FTP connection was too lembs. Took me nearly 3 hours to download all available drivers. After all completed, starting the installation exercise. Hurmm... Nice layout the latest Microsoft XP. I am starting to like it. To format and install it in my laptop? Hurmm... Not now I think. To buzy for me to run all the backup on the existing file in here. Maybe in 2 or 3 months time I think. Depends on the mood. So far there is no problem yet. Just upgraded my office to the latest Office 2007. Still need to get familiar with all the buttons and shortcut.

Need assistance of the senior laptop to download all the related drivers.....

Noticed the differences? Hurmm... The taskbar colour looks a bit different rite? Others... Still need to do some playing and testing before I can decided whether to change my OS or not....

0 comments: