Monday, July 28, 2008

It's Monday...

Hie again. What a quiet weekends in here rite? As usual, my FridayNiteFutsal turned besttttttt..!! 15 players turned out. Fast game played. Too excited while playing and injured myself again. This time its on the bottom of my left leg. A bit pain while trying to bend it. But everything shud be okay I guess before this coming Friday. Eekekekeke...

Saturday, went to Trolak Timur at Perak for the so called annual durian fest at my friend's place. Been there with friends. Reached there around 2pm. Had our lite lunch of mee goreng, then straight to the objective. First we attack the rambutan. Ekekeke... Instructions given to clear up all the rambutans. Akaka... Then its the main event. Durians... Everybody just picked their own best spot. One by one opened. Hurmm.. The aroma of durian kampung. I've noticed there's a cocunut tree nearby. Ehehehe.... Search for the ladder (tried to climb but seems that I've lost my skills arr...), plucked all the young coconut that I can reached. Hurmm... Sodaapppp....

After the durian session, we decided to have a mandi sungai time at Kalumpang. Been here last time. Bestt... But the luck was not in our side. It rained heavily during our journey from Trolak to Tg Malim. Made a call and asked them to go to Hentian Ulu Bernam instead to have a lite TT session. After spent around 45 mins there, we decided to go and proceed with our own way. Me and my luv one already decided to go to Tg Malim. Wanna spent a nite there.

Sunday just lazying (ada ker perkataan nie ek?) at my parents house. Layan citer Zodiac. Best gak.Then layan Wild Hogs. Then some more story at HBO. Macam tak pernah ngk. Ekekeke... Sunday can called as tengok TV day. Ahahaha...

Not bad for a first timer kupasing durian eh.. Akaka... Biasa beli kat hypermarket dalam bekas polysterin jer kan? Haa.. Ambik kooo....

Eii... Bersepah sepah arr korang nie. Lepas nie jgn lupa kasik bersih ini tempat ehh..

Can you see what I see... Ermm... Nak panjat tapi byk semut... Ermm... Galah kan ada..

Got a chance to test drive my bro's car. Satria neo manual transmission. Hurmm... Best gak bawak manual sesekali nie... Layan jerr...

Kolam ikan behind my parents house. Hurmm... Dah lama tak lepak sini. Best arr plak. Nak mancing malas. Ikan haruan, ikan keli... Am not eat this ikan sungai arr.. Ekekeke....

Tenangkan diri kat tepikolam nie... Sambil memikirkan masa depan. Ekekeke.... Hurmm.... Damai di hati, tenang di kepala.... Hmmmmpphhhhh......

0 comments: