Friday, July 4, 2008

Its been a while ....

Its been a while since my last holiday wif my luv one. Well... At this point of time, when all the work seems like most likely going to be reduced especially all the physical work at site. Need a holiday. Need a holiday. Need a holiday. But where to erkk... Hurmm while browsing my external storage, found lots of pictures that I've taken sometimes ago during my outstation work. Hurmm... To an island perhaps (biasa orang gi pulau jer). PD... Arghh...!! Bosan... Just imagine... Its another big task and decision for me just to find a place just for a holiday. Need everything to be perfect. Ahaha... Langkawi maybe. Hurmm... arghh nanti pikir lain arr...

I remembered this shot. Taken at 7am at Pantai Batu Burok with my PM, Mr Arif during our outstation work to Setiu.

Nengok kan pantai waktu sunrise nie macam best ar plak. Nie yg buat semangat nak pergi holiday nie. But again... Ke mana ekk? Ekekeke... Remain undecided yet...

0 comments: