Thursday, July 17, 2008

What to dooo....

Received a SMS from people up stairs requesting something to be mailed to them in order for their meeting at Southern site tomorrow. Hurmm... Kabuts a bit and prepared the document accordingly and sent to him. Arghh...!! The office mail tried to make a fuss with me at this hour. Can't sent this blody email using my streamyx account. I did made a complaint to the people in KL regarding this problems. They did gave me a solution that I've tried for the past 3 months. Hurmm... Nothing new at all!!! Sometimes I do expect something that is unexpected from this people. Huh... Huh... Huh... x 53825382......

What to do maaa. Once you got a call from the 'up' people, just do whatever they need. Sometimes you just got sick of it, but anyway, to be them, sometimes information is really important. Apatah lagi kalau nak masuk meeting kan? Hurmm... Hoping that your preparation for your meeting tomorrow is enuf and complete. Don't make yourself looked un-prepared eh..:)

0 comments: