Thursday, July 31, 2008

Rehabilation In Progress...

In progress of rehabilating. Got home last nyte and staright away went to sleep. Feel too cold... Took isotonic water. Slept till late morning today. Switch off the aircond and wrapped myself with 'quilt'. Sweating a lot. Then take a cold shower. Fuhh... Baru rasa lega. Checked my mobile. Got 26 missed call. Woe..!! Ehehehe... Sms... 12 messages not read.

Got to the office around 1230pm. Called the guys and asked them to go to lunch together. Tekak pon terasa tak berapa best. So ate pon cam tak selera jer kans. Tapau the isotonic drink. Got paracetamol here in my pocket just for a spare.

Signed everything that need to be done here in the office. Complete all my task here. Then layan my KMP player with Misery sang by Greenday. Best... Macy's Day Parade lak..Ermm its been a while since I hear all this type of song. Sesekali layan balik.. Memang best...



0 comments: