Friday, August 1, 2008

August is Back and its my 200th Post Here...

It's my 200th post in here and it's August again. I have lots of good memories in August in my life. Starting wif the day that I was born... Ehehe. Then Malaysia Independence Day, followed by moving in to my own house. There are several more occasions that I can't think of right now... Hurmm...

Owh yeah...!! Today also is the last day of one of the PM here in my office. She will be joining another company which is not far away from the current environment. She will handling new customer and will meet most of the peoples that she know before. May the force be with you and my only advice is not to be too micro as what she had been doing all this while. As what from I heard that her new customer will be much more tougher to handle compared to her existing customer, but, Insya Allah... everything will be ok. Sometimes changes can make ourselves improves in life. Is it? I am pretty sure, all the good and of course the bad memories for the past 4 years you've been in this company will give you some guidance at your new place. Office politics especially which you are bad on it. Ahahaha.... Not to forget, please sampaikan salam me to your fren who is just came back from Germany ehh...?? Nothing for me arr..?

On my way to dinner, got another call. Informed that there is a BIG problem at Sabah. Warghh..!! The card that I've sent earlier can't fit to the equipment that it's need to install. Aiyoo!! Surprised us. How come arr? I thought the card will suit the equipment nicely? We've been doing it to all other sites. Are you sure or not? Got another sms and call during my dinner mentioning that it is impossible to plug it to the equipment. This time it's from Sabah all the way. Hurmm... Asked him to take few photos and mail it to us for us to have a visual look on it.

Back from dinner, went to my kebun backyard. Breathing some air after diner and have a nice smoke out there. Hurmm... Alamak!! All my chillies tree looks layu arr. Maybe because it's not raining for the pass few days here. Hurm. Before that, doing some chillies plucking here and there. Warhhh... Gud gud gud... Berhasil jugak tanaman aku nie.. Ekekeke... Sometimes it felt good when you can collect your own hasil from your so called kebun and the taste of it rasa macam soooo tasteful, eventhough biasa jerr kan... Ekekeke.... It's all in my mind kot.. Tapi tak kisah arr... Janji ROCK... Akakakaka...

Separuh pokok banyak nie... Kalau 1 pokok dable. Kalau 10 pokok.. Byk gak.. Kalau 100 pokok? Warghhh... Bulih gi pasar tani meniaga nie... Akakaka....

6 comments:

Normala said...

Wadiesss.. U ada kebuns keciks?.. Pandai gak u nies... Tulah excited gak nak jumpe K faizah... nie

Budak Kampung said...

Alaa... Budaks kampungsss kenersss arrss pandaisss bercucukss tanamss kanss? Taks gitiews malaaaa ssss? Ekekeke....

Anonymous said...

salam

ahaks.. ahaks.. betulss tuss.. tapiss harapss harapsss takss jadiss macamss akuss punyasss seraiss belakangss rumahss dulusss..

takss terjagass.. tinggiss macamss engkausss.. lass lass akuss cabutss andss buangss jersss...

Budak Kampung said...

Salam Bai ss...

Ahaks.. So fars okiews lagiews tues. Akiews jagers bebetuls niewss. Kalau tinggi sangat nantiews aku call ngko mintak tolong tebangss larss yerss... Ekekekeke...

Anonymous said...

casss harasssssssssss

Anonymous said...

apasaaasss cilisss kossss gemukssss... damnsssss