Saturday, August 23, 2008

23082008

Exactly at this time, 1.13am in the morning, many years back, born a baby boy at C4, Tingkat 3, Block C, Pengkalan Polis Simpanan Persekutuan, Sungai Senam, 30450 Ipoh Perak Darul Ridzuan. The baby then grew up became a young boy who slowly learn how to live in this world. And now, the young boy had grown up become a man (young man... ehehehe...) and still pursuing his dream...

Would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who wished me on this day. Especially to the one who I cared and love for the 1st sms that I got. To my love one, thanks for the surprise present that you left to me and I found it once I got back from my futsal game and really surprised. Something that I do not expected at all. To my parents, sorry for not picking up the calls, since I was busy running and chasing the ball. Ehehehe... (apa la punya anak...). And to all my frens out there who gave me your precious call and sms. Really appreciated it.

Although i have mentioned several times that its just a number, but deep inside, I realized that I have couples of years to go before I reached my dateline to pursuing my dreams.

Thanks again for all your wishes and love you all for remembering the date...............

You really had me by leaving this 'magical' box. Quite surprised..... Love it very much. Thanks again my dearrr......

1 comments:

Normala said...

happy birthday bro!! semoga panjang umur!!