Monday, August 4, 2008

Exausting Sunday...

Erk...! It has been a very exausted Sunday for me. There was a futsal tournament organized by 'Kelab Sukan & Kebajikan' Hospital Ampang. The tournament took place at Ampang Indah. Actually I am so called the import player together with 3 other my frens. We played for the team call iSoft. Familiar with that name? Ehehehe... ISoft did sent 2 teams. iSoft A and iSoft B. I played with the iSoft A team.

There were 16 teams divided into 4 groups. iSoft A was in Group C. I never played in a futsal tournament before although I did have an experience playing in a futbol tournament. The feeling of a tournament is still with me. Nervous symptom like, 'sakit perutss...'. Ahahaha... We played well in the grouping round. From 3 games, we won 2 and draw 1. Champion of our group. Qualified to quarter final stage. Won again. Marched on to semi final. At this point of time, all of us already tired arrr. All the player 'sudah lemau' arr. We lost 3 - 2. Break for 5 minutes then continue for the 3/4 places. Lost in penalty shoot out after draw 2 - 2.

I did scored some goals. Congratulations to my fren, Jawer Mexico for getting the golden boots award. 'Memang membanggakan Jawer arr lu bai. Tak sesia wa ajak lu'. Ekekeke...

Jersey that I wore during the tournament. Patut lar tak sampai final... Bagi pakai no 5. Orang bagi arr no 7 kerr... 9 kerr... Ekekeke.... Anyway thanks to iSoft for the 'free' jersey.

The next day, I walked like a robot. All jems... Akakaka....

0 comments: