Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Me... Myself and I

I am the one who is not like to be taken, but I like to take others photo. I like to observe but don't like to be observed. Like to eat sooo much but a bit fussy on the food that I ate. My frens who went outstation with me sometimes a bit fenin when they want to layan me when it comes to makan. Normally I would eat once in 2 hours time. Don't know when to stop when I started borak. Ehehe... People who don't know me at the first time would call me arrogant. It's me... Certain peoples at site are afraid of me for my harsh ways I think. But deep inside, I'm goooooddd (ekekekeke.....).

Am I selfish? Hurmm.... I think so.... Ekekeke....

Ehehehe... Finally my image is in here, but its not the recent one. I believed the image was taken about 30 years back. Akakaka...

3 comments:

Normala said...

aiii pun takuttts dgn u jugakkkks... larrrrrrri..

Anonymous said...

COMEY.....
but sometimes jual ikan jugak la... :p

Anonymous said...

jahat dak nih kecik kecik...hehehehe...between,pjm camera ekk abgku~!!