Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sunk... Upsss... Gilsss...

Started my day today best.... Everything complete starting from breakfast. Hurmm... Reached @ the office early. Nobody around yet. 3 of my team members out to Alor Setar for Infra and Network TNC with JKR. Hurmm... Might join them maybe next week or the week after since all the testing will take 3 weeks to complete. 1 just came back from Sabah. Documentation and reports need to complete by him. Another 1 is still in MC after knee operation.

Received call from vendor and was asked whether the meeting scheduled proceed or not. Hurmm... If I am not mistaken, the meeting should took place yesterday maa. After checking with the people upstairs, they said it was actually scheduled yesterday. But it's ok. Since today the people upstairs having another meeting, so they re-scheduled it to tomorrow noon. Hurmm... Sangappppppp... arr gini.

No one at the office. The temperature keep on dropping in here. Starting to feel a bit cold arr plak. Hurmm... Need to go to Kassim to get my jacket. Erkkk... Something sounded from my belly. Eekekeke... Huishh.. Hungry ar plak. Peliks but benarss... I had a so called complete big breakfast this morning, but I felt like it was yesterday and now I am 'hungry' again. Hinshh.... So fast one arrr... Hurmm....

Still updating my documentation on things to purchase for all sites. Need to clarify back with all the site people. Terlebih beli tak per... Duit kompeni (ekekeke...), jangan tak cukup beli dahhh...

Huhhhhh..... Sejuk..!! Need to get my second cigarette for today. Ahahahahaha.....

1 comments:

Normala said...

kerje kerje....