Monday, August 25, 2008

Its Monday again....

Monday come again as usual after weekends. As usual, there's a meeting on Monday morning. Well my meeting seems to be ok as usual. Although at the start of the meeting, the situation was a bit stress, but after a while... Everything went back to normal as usual. Glad it turns to be okay. If not... Aiyorkk... Masak gua... Dah lar sampai lambat. Lucky I still have that charm to cool it off. Ekekekeke....

Breakfast while 929 meeting today was nasi lemak. Hurmm... Not bad. Thought that I wanted to 'tambah'. But the stock was cukup cukup. So tak jadik arr. Discussed matters as usual. Progress and issues. Do and talked on my part. Nothing mush to update unless for the documentation. Since lots of our physical work at site has been completed, now it is the time for us concentrate our time to complete our documentation. Since I heard 1 or maybe 2 of my staffs gone to leave soon, so need to buckle up a bit. Hopefully there won't be any pending matters before they leave.

People outside there keep on speculating that I'm leaving my current company. Don't know why. So far, as far as I'm concern, still did not get any offer yet. Although there is 1 or 2, but I think its not the chances that I would prefer to take. Not very suitable with me, myself and I. So far, don't want to preassure myself on findng one. Just sit tight here and maintain whatever it is. Still got until 2010. A bit busy also promoting and seeking new projects for NST.

Anyway... My frens did tell me, sometimes, when you got comfortable in where you are, it would be difficult for you to move on to other places. Is it....?? Hurm.......

People or the astronomer said that planet Mars will be the brightest in the sky night starting August. It will look as large as the full moon to the naked eye. This will cultivate on August 27 when Mars comes within 34.65 million miles off earth. Be sure to watch the sky on August 27 at 1230am. It will look like earth will has 2 moons. The next time Mars may come this close is in 2287... Wallahualam.....
But seriously... I dont know whether it can be seen from my lovely kampung here... Just wait and see...

0 comments: