Saturday, August 9, 2008

Bunk Ngern Puggies... On Saturday..

Erkkk....!! Ngants nggoh. Hurmm. Woke up early this morning to send my luv one to Padang Merbok KL for her treasure hunt trip to Cameron Highlands. Did asked her if I can join earlier. She said cannot. Only for staff. Hurm... I did lovee to participate in the treasure hunt. Enjoy. When was the last time I participated in the treasure hunt ekk? Is it the trip to A Famosa or the one that my previous company organized at PJ and Cyberjaya area?

Last nyte futsal as usual. Participation 13 players. I played not long enuf as usual. Groin injury. Cannot run at all. Ouch..!! It hurts. Just before I had the groin injury, 'kaki berlaga kaki' with Zack. Lucky wore my ankle guard. Playing not as usual after that. Not totally enjoyed the game as previous week. Lepaking at mamak for out TT session as usual after the game. Felt too sleepy after finish my sup ayam, telur rebus separuh masak and mee goreng mamak. Ahahaha... Fendy did tepuk my back to wake me up. Ada lak bulih tergoleks kat meja kedai mamak tuh. Akakaka...

Morale of the story... Kalau ngants tuh... Terus jer balik tido. Usah nak melepak lagiii... kanssss....

0 comments: