Monday, August 11, 2008

Katak and Kodokss....

Going up and coming down from Cameron HIghlands yesterday. Went up there to fetch my luv one after she completed her treasure hunt race the day before. To surprise me more, she and her team mates got 1st prize. Wow...!! The best prize that I got on my treasure hunt race was 3rd. Warhh... Sudah lawan toke ini. Ekekekeke...

It's been a while since the last time I've been up here on weekends. Normally I will be here on weekdays. Itupon naik atas pasal 'outstation'. There was a difference life up here ekk during the weekends and weekdays. Weekends... Lots of people and can you just imagine that Cameron Highlands especially at Brinchang jammed? Huh... Weekdays... Aman damaiiii...

I used Simpang Pulai route to go up and down to Cameron. Hurm. The road is okay compared to Tapah route. Since I just changed my tyre and rim, this is the time to test the performance kot. Ekekeke... Kebetulan, I followed a Bimer 325i Sport on my way up. The guy that drove the bimer is not like Arif, the so called F1 driver in our office last time. Managed to 'cucuk' the Bimer all the way from Simpang Pulai up to Kg Raja at Cameron. Average 90 to 100km/h travelling thru those 'kona-kona' route and sometimes up to 130km/h. Bestt... Dalam hati terpikir gak nie, kalau follow Arif, perghh... Memang kena tinggal jauh dah nie. From Simpang PUlai to Kg Raja, took me around 35 minutes. Thanks to the bimer for opening the road for me (semua kereta ngan lori yg slow ke tepi bila mamat nie bg high beam... Ekekeke...).

Did some shopping up there. Flowers and some vegetables. Not to forget the strawberry. Nampak jugak strawberry cecah coklat. Ekekeke... Tapi tak beli pon. Ehehehe...

Trying to change the background image of tis blog with my own image. Still fail. Hurmm... Need to refer back to my 'sensei'.

0 comments: