Friday, August 8, 2008

Huarghh...!!!

Here I am @ 3 o'clock in the morning trying to figure out how to add all the missing 'thingy' in here compared to my last template. Just finish my report for tomorrow's meeting and suddenly 'gatey' to play around with the template. Huhhh... Penat sehh...

As an engineering student, we tend to try to solve all the problems and we are not going to satisfy if we did not know how to resolve and rectify the problem. Well I guessed that is the nature of an engineering student. If not now, it's definitely are for all the boys and gurls that I know during my studies last time. We tend to stay overnight until the problem been fixes. If not, at least, all tangan will be at dahi when we want to go for a sleep and merenung siling sambil mengira how many cicak there. Ekekeke.... Yup!! Still remember during those days. Especially when it comes to Project punya matters. A bit tweaking here and there and the 'project' still not function as planned. The kabuts will surely seen when the dateline is just around the corner. Ekekekeke... Still remember my coursemate that was in the same group with me. Yassir and Roba'ai. Ekeke... Still remember our 'Robot Gantry' project? Managed to 'terpegunkan' all those guys. Akakaka...

Same case now with me. A little bit tweaking here and there, and my blog template still did not come out as what I want. Hurmm... Know nothing about this coding thingy. Need some help. Yup!! Definitely need some. Kodeeeeeee.... where are youuuuu...??!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam

aku ada sini daaaa....
ok la nih... macam aku cakap kat shoutbox tuh.. besorkan sket font dalam post, and tukar kaler biru muda tuh to something else.. kena rajin try la..

kalau tak nak effect kat blog engko, buat la satu lagi blog sementara utk testing.. bila dah puas hati, baru la transfer theme ker blog ko nih... hahahaha

Budak Kampung said...

Alaa.. Itu cara panjang. Short cut nyer cara tak der kerr? Kira macam ngko bgtau jer terus apa nak buat. Kalau ngko nak tgk coding dia pon aku leh bagi... Ekekeke