Sunday, August 3, 2008

Better In Time ekk.... Hurmmm.....

It's Saturday again. As usual a bit tired when woke this morning since it was a FridayNiteFutsal last nite. Its been good lately since the turnout for the game have been great. Not less than 14 to 15 players came. Well... fasting month is just around the corner. I bet maybe everyone want to come in and play since after this, the session will be stopped for about 2 months like years before. Ramadhan and Syawal. Ehehe... Tomorrow, Sunday, there will be a futsal tournament at Pandan Indah organized by Hospital Ampang Sports Committee. Our company will be represented by 2 teams. They did asked me to join. First I refused to take part in any futsal tournament. But seems like 2 or 3 players really asked me to join, so why not, but I will be the substitute arr ekk (ekekeke.....).

Got my foot massage at USJ tonite and arghhh.... turn to be a justtt nice session. Since I got a knocked on my left foot (at three little fingers there... ekekeke. Saper pijak ntah... Tak hingat arr plak...). The massage is somehow like at the nice time and nice condition. Felt asleep during the session as usual and also felt asleep after the session until I've broke my promise on doing something for youuu my dearrrr and sorry for that eh...

Currently... Downloading in progress........

0 comments: