Wednesday, August 13, 2008

When the times finally came...

When the times finally came...

First day of my study at Politeknik Ungku Omar Ipoh, I was alone. Sitting behind the dewan kuliah watching all other students around me. Lonely. Slowly when the times pass by, I managed to blend in with all of them. Enjoyed to have my new mates from all around the nation. Enjoy all the moments during my study time. All the activities we've experienced together. The bad times. The happy times. Finally... It came to an end when the graduation day. Felt very sad and lonely like the first day I registered. That time I realized, it won't be the same again. Although we will still be in touch, but the relationship will not be the same. Everyone will have their own path. Once a while, we did managed to get together. But the 'chemistry' is not like what did we have before. Hurmm... Time did change people and their personality.

Then I joined a company. Same feeling on the first day. Again... Slowly I managed to get along with all my colleagues. Again. The chemistry was there. The environment is sooo... happening. Experienced and exposed to lots of things together. Until the time came. Had to move on to other companies. Again... The best relationship came to an end. Again, although we are still contactable and get along together once a while, but the environment is not the same as it was before. Again, everyone had their responsibilities to carry on with their life.

Move on to the new company. Same thing happened over and over again. Life is a cycle. We would never know when the time will come. The thing that I realized, everytime when a new cycle start, I will 'lost' friends along the way... (listening to One sweet day...).

Hurmm... Cherish all the moments that I feel now until the times finally came.....

0 comments: