Saturday, August 9, 2008

Kassim's All Day Out...

Its time now for me to treat Kassim. Its been long long way since I have decided to change the tyre. Just waiting for the rite time and the rite moment. Yesterday went to HSC and the tyre guy that knew me said, "Aiyarkk boss... Ini taya tarak mau tukar lagi ka? Sudah licin woo..." Ekekeke. So today, went to Kelang the so called Kedai Kayu (now dah kedai batu.. Besar lagi..) and start searching for the tyre and rims. Ekeke... Decided to change the rims too...

My first choice. Well it looked BIG. I definitely luv it. But after sometimes, re-think again and seems like the pattern looks OTAI arr plak. Hurmm.... Ok. Time to change to other options...

Second rims loaded. Hurmm... Color seems ok. But... Well the pattern of the lid seems like dah ketinggalan zaman lak. Kuku kambing pattern ekk.. Nextttt.......

The next rim. Looks ok with the red color of the outer rim. But again... The red cap and the pattern nampak cam ngarut arr plak... Fuuhh....!!! Nextttt.........

Finally... Tried the black one. Seems ok. Like it. The pattern also seems ok.. Hurmm... Ok lar.. It has been two and half hours just for selecting the rite one. Boleh laaa.....

Finally... Hoisted up Kassim to fit in the new rims and tyre... Yeay..!! Tak sabar want to see the final results.

Suddenly.....!!! Siang (the guy that handle my kerenah...) came up to me.

Siang: "Aiyark Boss.. Manyak soly orr. Itu lim arr, talak bulih masuk sama you punya honda arr. Dia punya nut hole talak ngam orr. Itu kalau masuk sama itu Wish baru ada ngam orr".

Me: "Haiyaa.. Apa nie? Tadi you tarak check bebetol ka? Kalau ini macam tak pa arr. Kasik pasang saya punya ori rim sama tayar. Lain kali saya mari arr. Sudah lambat maa.. Ada lain hal mau bikin...!!" (muka tunjuk garang sket...)...

And then came the toke cum Siang's bos. He did slow talk to me and bring me into his office. He did ask me whether I am obsessed with the pattern of the rim or not. I said it's ok if it's doesn't match. Just can't stay there anymore. It's already too long for me to stay there anymore. Then he showed me one set of the 'ori' BBS rims. I belek the rim. Just to make sure whether its ori or not. Well it looked ori to me. There were a BBS logo and also made in Japan and also Mitsubishi crest carved behind the rim. I did ask him whether it is for sale or not. He said actually the rim had been booked by other customer and the deposit of RM1000 already been paid. Since the customer did not turn up and the dateline had been passed for nearly one month, he offered me the rims...

Pucuk di cita ulam lak mendatang. I throw out all the bargain skills that I have, And below are the fiinal rims installed at Kassim.....

Ehehehe... Ada nampak garang ker? Tak mo nampak garang garang arr... Nampak ganas sket cukup arr.. Ekekeke...

Finally... Rim BBS 17/8 with Michelin 215/45R17.... Puas hati ker? Hurmm...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nasib baik ko ada taste ... hahaha

PeWaRiS said...

alo bro..mana kedai kau pergi nie..kasi rekomen ..wa mau UPGRADE wa punya RIM SUKAN..ahakss

Anonymous said...

Salam

Hohohohohoh.... dah upgrade sports rims la plak...

check out la Max Audio Accessories plak lepas nih.

Budak Kampung said...

Kena lar ada taste Piak. Ngko ingat aku takder taste ka? Caish...

Budak Kampung said...

Oit Pewaris...

Hang nak upgrade jugak ekk. Aku pergi kedai kat Kelang. Dulu orang panggil kedai kayu. Sekarang dah tak kayu dah bro. Dah kedai batu... Besarr...

Budak Kampung said...

Max Audio

Buat masa nie tak lagi kot. ICE kat kereta tuh still ok lagi.. Tunggu raya tahun depan pulak. Ekekeke