Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Absorbbb....

Absorbing all the pressures. Yup...!! Just like a sponge. That is what sometimes a leader have to do. But not all are the same. Very rarely to find in an organization. Normally what a leader will do is to transfer the pressure to others. Especially their sub ordinate. Is it fair? Hmm... What's fair in life. Nothing is fair. As a middle management, need to think and know when to absorb the preassure and when to pressure others. Am I intelligent enuf to know and understand the concept? Still learning. Sometimes... as an ordinary people in this extra ordinarary world, I do make mistakes. There are many peoples felt and still feel down along the way during engaging or working with me. Is it fair to them? Well.. It's up to the person to judge. For me, I just wanna be as profesional as I could. Not more than that. Work is work. Frustrated... Yesss!!! Definitely I felt frustrated sometimes as a normal person. But again, thats life. It will definitely teach me, myself and I to improve in the future. Wooooowhhh..... That is it...

So to you who know who you are, again and again and again... I want to seek for your forgiveness for what that I've done or said to you all this while and I will try not to repeat the same mistakes again if I can.

Actually the thing about absorbing that I wanna say and a bit impressed here is about this gel thingy. The one that people put in the vase or jar to hold plants or flowers. This gel thingy is soooooo small. But when you put it in water for one night, the daya after... the size will be bigger and biger and bigger. Hmm... Kudos to those who invent or discover about this gel tingy. Eventhough I think it doesn't need a rocket scientist to do some research when they first wanna market this gel thingy. Hehehe.....
















0 comments: