Sunday, April 6, 2008

Do or Die

Have you ever did something and then after a while when you think about it... you regreted at what have you done eventhough the thing that you've done is a good thing to others. Hmmm.....

I thought that I've maybe had help someone but on the other hand, it maybe resulting on doing bad to another person. Hmm... Now I am in the middle of 'that' junction. Dilemma... It will be not good if you know both of them and it will definitely be worst if both of them know each other. Well... In the future, I really need to think deeply about the implications that might happen before I raise up my hands on helping others if it will implicate their future. OUch..!!!

Should the thing that I worries the most happen, I definitely can't forgive myself on what have I done...

Arghhh...!!! Hate to be in this situation...

0 comments: