Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dull Wednesday & Happy 100th post....

Happy 100th posts in this BLOG..!!! Hmm.. This entry is the 100th post in kampung101.blogspot.com. Its been a while since my 1st post here. Started as a trial. During the begining of this blog, nothing much to say and need to think first before I write anything. Now.. Seems like everyday I have to update. It's not like it is a must for me, but it has been like a routine activity. Need to think no more before I write anything here. Just login and there I go... Seems like there are lots of things in my mind that I wanna to write in here, especially the thing that happen to me or to my surrounding everyday and especially all the updates of MANCHESTER UNITED FC's games.

My first entry....

"Assalammualaikum....Hmm... Bermula sudah kerjaya blog aku nie. Apsal bz nak blogging nih? Dah tade kerja dah ker? Ntah lar... Mcm dah jadik trend ler pulok.. Mungkin dah jadik kebiasaan kot. Cuma aku jer yg ketinggalan. Atau pun mungkin aku yg malas nak buat perubahan atau percubaan.. Ehh.. Apa yg aku mengarut nie? Ntah larrr... layannnnn......"

Started with a plain page, until I know how to add all those page elements. Thanks to you out there who had been nice to guide me how to improve my skill in blogging world. Thanks also to you guys who had follow this blog and keep on 'pushing' me to update no matter where you are. To all the 'silent' reader, appreciated your interest and thanks for all the emails. As for your request for the pictures that I have posted in here, well I still think that its not that precious or good enuf for me to fulfill your request. Still have lots to learn from the master. Wanna be great like Bro Azli Jamil

Today... Seems like almost everybody around me in a baddd moodd. Whether they really in a bad mood or its just me who think that they all are in that mood. Hmm... Stressed bout work maybe. Anyway, ended up with chaos and back to normal. Hehehe... Gud for you guys. As for me, still a bit furious with this matsaleh. Budus tak leh nak diajor.... Kekeke....

0 comments: