Friday, April 11, 2008

Sad Day....

Thursday afternoon, received a call that my cousin met with an accident and currently admitted at Selayang Hospital. ICU... Hmm... To confirm the news, I've called around. There were several news that caught me in surprise. Part of them were saying that she has gone. The other part said that she's in coma. Arghh...!! Which one is true. Hmm... Sit down and think... Selayang.. Ok... Started to call all my contacts that I know to seek for an information thru Selayang's System. First of all, checked at mortuary whether there is any female Muslim jenazah coming in today starting from morning. After 10 minutes, received call from Mortuary staff. Nope... He said. There is no Jenazah female coming in since yesterday. Fuhh.. ok.

Next, tried to call Selayang's Site Supervisor. Failed. Cannot be reached. Call someone up there from the company that handle Selayang's system. Tell him a bit bout my probs. Okay.. He would need to have the IC no. Owh.. Where shud I get her IC no? Then my fren said, her full name shud be ok. Alrite... Provide him with a full name. He will call me back in a short while. After a while got the information that she is still in ward.

Drove to Selayang as fast as I could. Reached there in 40 minutes. Straight to ward. OMG! OMG! OMG! Her condition was sooo critical. Brain injury. She is in coma. Ventilator tube all around her with all others live support equipments. Asked the doctor and she said, its serious and they can do nothing about it. Surgery? No point. Basically she lived because of the live support equipment. OMG! OMG! OMG! Did not expect it will be as bad as it is. My mak ngah eyes is full with tears. My mum also. Fuhhh.... Chat with my Pak Ngah. They decided to bring back my cousin to Johor. Waiting for the ambulance. Hmm... When I think and look at the situation, basically she's gone although in medical terms she's still alive. Sad.. Suddenly I felt awkward. The last time that I met her was during Raya Haji and she did came to my house after that. Hmm....

What a tragic day..!! Feel saddddddddd...... Hmmm

Don't feel sad my dear. What had happened has happened. Let bygone be bygone. Lets start wif a new chapter. Hopefully everything will be okay after this. Be tough...!!! We can do it if we believed we could. "I believed I can flly with or without wings...."

0 comments: