Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Cozzy Corner

Everybody sure have their own corner that they felt cozzy. No matter whether its in their house, office or anywhere. For me... My cozzy area or corner, definitely be at my home sweet home. This is the corner where I watch all the Man U games, read all the books and magazines and not to forget... Duduk sambil berangan... kekeke... Sometimes.. do my thinking in here. Search for ideas for reports (konon .. kekekeke).
Well here we go....

A place where I always put my Aik Cheong White Coffee on it. So its called coffee table...







In the middle of the way when the East meet the West..












Eastern... Full of tradition.....

Crisp of a Western.....

Eastern + Western = Good combination. To me at least although its not to a level of perfection...


Arghhh..... Sooo Coooozzzzyyyyyy..... I likeeee....!!! Makes me feel don't wanna leave home.

I luv it and I will always luv it. At least for couple of years more. Hehehe.... While doing this, I'm configuring somtin' for the sake of someone out there. Yup!! The truth is out there (hehehe... X-Files). I'm pretty sure that it will benefit all of us. Just remember my young one, respect the force and it will respect and protect you from others... Hehehe....

0 comments: