Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I raise this because in the mtg, it was your people who first gave us the impression this should not be done

Erkk...!! Woke up in the morning, and checked my mobile and it makes me smile for a second. Hehe..Yup!! I have an important meeting this morning at nine. And yup.. I'm late againn.. Thanks for your effort my dear to wake me up. Kaluts again.. but not as yesterday.. Hehehe...Prepared myself for about 45 minutes (dowh.. is it too long for a guy... Hmm...). Start the engine. Let it warm for a minute or two. Then.. there I was.. Speeding not like a bullet and far beyond like Massa nor Raikonnen. But still melanggar had laju kenbangsaan, tapi tak banyak arr...

Arrived at the office, the meeting has been postponed a bit. Waiting for the COO and CEO to arrive. Chantek. Have a Milo tarik at cafe. PD asked me whether I have read the reply mail from MOH regarding the firewall issues. Hmm... I read the mail and ... Owhhh mannnnnn... The one that I thought confused the other day actually is the one who actually to be on our side. Arghhh...!!! Reminder to you all the tech people on site, should you don't know anything about the infra, please call and ask for guidance. Do not just simply highlight in a meeting with all the stakeholders and try to show that you are the ONE...
Might need to go for a short trip to Pekan to attend power problem. Hmm... Friday should be okay. Planned to go tomorrow but since I am going to have a meeting .. againnnn... tomorrow morning, better to reschedule it to Friday... Soooo malas to go outstation nowadays...

1 comments:

Ida Sazliana said...

Allah suka menguji org yg Dia sayang..