Friday, April 18, 2008

Freaking Friday...

FridayNiteFutsal@ExtremePark as usual tonite. Hopefully everybody will turn up as usual. Reached office a bit late. Supposed to have a meeting around 11.00 am. Hmm... Nothing happened. Sp proceed with no meeting. Continue my unplanned discussion with others.Received this so called from the boss around 11.30 am. Erkk.. freak me out since there was supposed to be no meeting or problem as I know.

Me: "Hallo boss".

Boss:"Hallo.. Just need to know from you, I try to connect my laptop to our office wireless. It asked me the wep key number, what is the number huh?"

Me: (Fuhhh... Ingatkan mender)... "Owhh.. The webkey number arr Boss. The numbers are **********".

Boss: "Wait a minute, I key in it now" (sambil menekan keyboard..makk aii kuat nyer. Cam mesin taip la plak...). "Okay bang, seems connected and okay".

Me: "Is that it boss? Anything else?"

Boss: "Nope. That's it. Thank you".

Me: "Okay Boss. No prob". (I hang up... Perghh... Ingatkan apa dia. Itu jer... Legaaa...)

Went for my Friday prayer with all the boys at our usual place. Kg Dato Ahmad Razali Dengkil. Hmm.. After prayer, we have our tempe goreng, pisang tanduk goreng and ubi goreng. Hmm... What a delicious meal (for me at least.. Makanan orang kampung kann...). Lepaking at that stall for quite sometimes. Suddenly it rains heavily. Uncle who decided to go off early also have to stayback with us. After a while, it started to cool down a bit. Uncle can't wait and decided to get the car. I follow.. Arghh..!! Forgot my umbrella. And as a result, now I have a cold. Aaachummm.... Errr... Aaachum..

Arghh..!! Hate in tihs condition. Well I've been informed by the doctors who treated me during my dengue fever, after I recover, my antibodi will be quite weak. Means that I will be easily attack by a fever or flu. Hmm.. Now I know why.. ohh yes!! Did remembered last time that my platlet level was down below 40 I think. Hmm... What's the normal level yeah?? Forgot oledi maa..

Hopefully everything will be ok for my FridayNiteFutsal session... Aaaachummmm.....!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comey nggoh budok ni demang,abe...
kembang2 idong bnor... :P
Mu pahang ke dok nii...

Budak Kampung said...

Huh..!! Ganu pekat nie mek. Dok pahang kawang. Hebak mung! Tapi dakper.. Kekgi kawang gi tanya kak sesaper hok panda cakak Ganu ek..

idasazliana said...

kes kes kes...
Kalu nok tau, tu aa kelainang ganung nih...