Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ringgg... Ringgg.... Ringgg......

All this while, people around me keep on labelling me as the buziest man on earth. Am I? Huh..!! Don't think so... If I think that I am the buziest man on earth, there must be someone buzier than me rite? Pak Lah especially.. kekekeke...

But this evening, after lunch especially... My hp keep on ringing and ringing and ringing.... Warrghhhhh....!! Until me pening. Battery pon going to kering. Luckily there is charger here for me to charging. Kakakaka...

Since the 'toke' already went outstation, I so called managed to find a new 'toke' today. Well..!! Not bad. Hehehe.. Still waiting for the other 'toke' so called the 'toke mahal' product. Don't know when will get the opportunity to subscribe to 'toke mahal'.

Have you ever felt taht you don't like someone even this someone never do or did anything wrong to you?Hmm... Pelik but it's truth. I'm a bit confused how I can feel the I way felt sometimes to this someone. 'Me, myself and I' that I know usually does not easy to accept someone that I've already ****. As I said earlier, it's not that this someone has done something wrong to me, but, maybe this is one of the negative side of my personality, from the first impression if I started to dislike the individual, then it will be hard for me to accept him/her no matter how good he/she do to me, I will always has a suspicious mind towards them. Reminder to you all out there, please don't have any heart feeling yar should you know one of your frenss actually is in my 'someone' list... It's just me.. It's just me.. It's just me.. Me BAD BOY... Hahaha...








On my way back, have a stop @ Kota Damansara to buy mee kari. Tapau... Umphhh...!!! Delicious. Sometimes my tummy can manupulate my mind to enteprate the food is good when it's starving eventhough the taste of the food is just ok. But.. This mee kari definitely meet my specs. Love it. Why lar I did not dicover this kedai awal2. Thanks to Babam for introducing me to this kopitiam. Besttt...

Tomorrow morning gonna have New Horizon meeting wif the CEO and gang. Erkk.. Wallaweii... Do I need to prepare anything for the meeting? Hmm... Don't think soooo...

To all the Reds and Gunners fans out there... May the force be with your teams this morning. As for the devils, tomorrow will be D Day for our battle to the semis....

0 comments: