Sunday, April 20, 2008

Cold Saturday...

Saturday again...!! Since I got a flu since yesterday, it already spreaded into a headache. Eghh..!! Srroottt..!! Aaa chumm...!! Arghh...!! Aaachum..!! Penat tuh asyik meleleh jerr nie..

Enjoyed my FridayNiteFutsal yesterday Playing not really a full time. Giving others chances to play as well. Went in again to replace the guys who seems to burnt out all his stamina. Hahaha.. Apalar yob..Muda lagi dah pancit. Sorry to Fendy for 'giving' him injury (tak sengaja beb..!!). My flu hasn't 100% okay. I wished by running all around the pitch and sweating myself will make me okay. But.. still the same. The virus somehow is very tegar.

I'm a bit puzzled to my appetite especially when I'm feeling not very well. Hmm... I ate a bowl of tomyam sotong with nasi putih before my FridayNiteFutsal. After finished the session, at mamak restaurant, I ate some more. This time I ordered tandoori chicken. It seems that the tandoori wasn't enuf for me. I've ordered murtabak daging afterwards. Not to mentioned that I had 5 glasses of teh o limau suam..!! Some of my mates said that I'm 'bela' something. One of the guys also ask Zul to azan besides my left ears. Kalau tak pon takbir pon ok.. Huh..!! Giler apa?? Kekeke.. But seriously, I don't know why. For the past 3 days, it seems that my appetite is growing. Hehehe.. Gooooodd.. At least I can add up a little bit of tembam to my pipi. Muahahahaha...

0 comments: