Sunday, April 27, 2008

Manipulated

ma·nip·u·late - məˈnɪpyəˌleɪt
–verb (used with object), -lat·ed, -lat·ing.
1. to manage or influence skillfully, esp. in an unfair manner: to manipulate people's feelings.
Manipulate ehh...? People said that I kinda people who so called 'terer' how to manipulate others. Is it? Hmm... As far that I know, I only manipulate the situation, not the people. Thus, shud there is/are someone who felt that they are been manipulated by me... Sorry..!! Ekekeke...

Talking about manipulating people, there is 'someone' who has been manipulated last weekend. 'Someone' has been informed that there will be a meeting with one Datin regarding new project that involve with the company of mine. So I needed someone to be with me just to pacify this Datin should she going to be confused during the meeting. Hehehe... 'Someone' did pick me up at my place as promised the day before. On the way to the 'Datin's House', someone looked a bit panicked. 'Someone' keep on asking on who else shud be joining us. I just kept quiet.

Reached at one of the sites, suddenly 'someone' asked, "Why are we here? I thought we gonna meet Datin at 4?". I said, "Rileks arr... Actually the appointment is at 6. And somemore I had something to deal with mother nature here". 'Someone' silent. 'Someone's' face looks pale. Ekekekeke.... Reached at the car park and 'someone' a bit puzzled saw 3 of someone's staff there. 'Someone' wondered, "why they all are here ehh?". I said, "Warrghhh... How come you don't know that they are working on Saturday and even Sunday?". Someone can only smile.

Once finish my business with mother nature, I said, "Ok lets go now. We're late oledi. So the 3 datins also follow us. Someone felt a bit puzzled, "Aik.. Can come arr? No problem with the Datin meh?" I said, "Nevermind arrr.. They are the Datin as well". Without 'someone' knowing that currently 'someone' is being manipulated, 'someone' just follow. On the way to the so called the Datin's house, 'someone' keep on blabbering as usual without knowing the actual destination.

Once arrived to the destination, then 'someone' realised that 'someone' has been cheated all the way. Muakakakakaka..... Mangs arr this 'someone'. Very easy to 'tipu'. Kekekeke.... 'Someone' face looks ok automatically. All the butterflies in 'someone' tummies suddenly gone when 'someone' knew that there is actually no Datin. Kakakaka.... 'Someone'.... Actually it is a surprise birthday dinner to you arranged by your staff. To plan with you knowing all about it... I think it's impossible knowing who you are. Once again... 'Someone'... You are SQUARE arr... Akakakakaka......

Even this little guy can do his devil's face. Muakakakaka.........

0 comments: