Thursday, April 3, 2008

Dowhh.. You confused maaa.....

Just sit tight here in the site office at Sg Buloh while listening to Michael Buble singing 'Lost'. I've sent all my team members to outstation. Alone here... Damaiii.... without any interruption.

A bit too early I think when saying that I am damaii here at the moment. Suddenly received a call from the Dr. Not Dr in Medical. But Dr from JKR. Hehehe... You know who lar kan.. No need to mention the name here. He called me and straight away bragging on MOHnet line and firewall. Hmmpphhh.... He insist that we connect the MOHnet VPN to our firewall and do some filtering to prevent the third party that handling the solution from penetrating each hospital LAN. Hmmm...


Started to get irritating by this guy's statement and harsh words. Nak melawan kang... stakeholder. So decided to keep my mouth shut for a moment and tried to understand where is he going to. Hmm ... Confirmed!! All of them are confused!! Confused!! Confused!! Knows nuts and yet wanna brag about the things that they don't know.

At the end of the conversation, there are 3 more calls from another Dr. Dr from my office, Dr from MOH and again Dr from my office.. Dowhh... Maybe this is the Dr's call me day... Huh...!! Lucky I still can control my temper... Husss bravaaaaaaa.... Anger management deal so far so good...!! hehehe....

0 comments: