Monday, April 7, 2008

Ghost

I was watching Ghost aired on TV3 at 10.30 pm last nite. It's not that I layaannn this story. Since Man U game played early today, so I got nothing to watch. The thing that was fascinate me about this story is the creativity of the production team to use a soooo called songs clip that soooooo... kena with the scenes.

There was one scene that catch me the most was, when, Eza suddenly show up at the roof and inform Julie that Jamal is the real murderer of Zack Imran. And also, Jamal is the one who raped Cindy, Julie's sister instead of Zack Imran. Fuhh.. Susah nak paham nie kalau tak layan citer nie... This time, Julie's face looks very dissappointed and felt cheated with all Jamal's kindness. This is the part when the song 'Apologize' performed by Timbaland playing in the background. Perghhhhhh .... masyukkk tuu....

I've heard this song before and for me, it's ok and nothing too interesting about it. Suddenly, think to surf the net and look into the lyrics and .... the rest is history... Heheehe... Kudos to Ghost's production team on picked up a good background clips based on the scenes....

Enjoy the clip. It's a nice VC and just go thru the lyrics... Ehmmm.....



Lyrics....

I'm holding on your rope,

Got me ten feet off the ground

I'm hearin what you say but I just can't make a sound

You tell me that you need me

Then you go and cut me down, but wait

You tell me that you're sorry

Didn't think I'd turn around, and say...

It's too late to apologize, it's too late

I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late

I'd take another chance, take a fall

Take a shot for you

And I need you like a heart needs a beat

But it's nothin new - yeah yeah

I loved you with a fire red-

Now it's turning blue, and you say..."Sorry" like the angel heaven let me think was you

But I'm afraid...It's too late to apologize, it's too late

I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late

It's too late to apologize, it's too late

I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late

It's too late to apologize, yeah

I said it's too late to apologize, yeah-

I'm holdin on your rope, got me ten feet off the ground...

I think sometimes on a certain occasions when people ask us for our forgiveness, we just think that it was too late to apologize... Hmm.. Too late!! The damages has been done. But as a Melayu yg penuh dengan adab serta tatasusila yang tinggi.. We just smile and accept the apology... Hmmm...

0 comments: