Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Badan dah gatai gatai...

Yup...!! At this point of time, I am still at site. The pre-requisite work for the Infra TNC scheduled next week has not been completed yet. Hopefully the team manage to complete it before midnite. Why?? It's D DAY. Champions League Final, Man U vs Chelsea. Still at site, just finish my incident report for Hospital Sg Buloh. Nothing to do. Just be here. With the team. Hoping that my existence will help them, if not with their work, at least I wanna be here for the morale support. Give some input and ideas shud they have a problem. Well... That is what I can do at this moments. Everyone seems tired and tension. Looking at their facial expression, I know how they felt rite now. I've been in their shoes before. Sitting alone in the office did what they do now. For Hospital Serdang. Hmm... It's been 3 years back.
This morning got a call from Sg Buloh mentioned that the HIS is down! The HIS is DOWN! Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! Heard that suspected the network caused the prob. Immediately called my engineer at site to check it out!! Got the return call and confirmed it's not network prob. Something to do with apps cache server need to be restarted. Well... Don't know much about it.
Now at 11.11... Enjoying maroon 5 track no 5 song called, won't go home without you. Hehehe..... What time do you wanna go home?? Cepat arr..

It's cold in here dowhh... Each and everyone of us take turns to go to the toiss... Ekekeke...

0 comments: