Tuesday, May 6, 2008

On the fly...

Currently I am on my way to Alor Setar. At this time, approaching Rawang interchange. The trip that supposed to be earlky in the morning got delayed when my staff accidently noticed that the road tax for the company car that we wanna used for our trip had expired. Huh.. Tension. I nearly cancelled the trip. However, when think about all the plannings and preparation that my team had done, decided to proceed anyway. Called the person in-charge for car rental. Hmm.. They will only available before 12pm. Try to set with another company car. Same condition. Road tax expired. What is this??

Well finally the rental car agency came and told us that they can only give us NAZA RIA. Whateverrrrrrr...!! Spacious for just the 4 of us. It's ok. No prob. So here I am. Just passed the Bukit Beruntung interchange. Hmm... It's nice when you travel with a 3G card and a cheuffer driving you to the destination. Ekekeke.... Erkk.. Ouch.. Bumpy road.. Ekekeke... See ya in Alor Setar mate..

0 comments: