Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bosan ekk...!!!

What a boring weekends nite without a Barclays Premier League game. Need to wait for about 81 days. 16 August 2008 for the new season to start. At least there is Euro tournament this year. Hmm.. Which team should I pick? Portugal definitely. And maybe France and Holland. Italy? Hurmm... Not too adore with the style of their game.


FridayNiteFutsal yesterday played as usual. Had a good game again. Lucky I got my ankle guard that I bought at sports outlet at Jejantas Sg Buloh on my way home from Sg Buloh. Was too preoccupied with my phone conversation during at Jejantas, sampaikan terbeli saiz kecik lak. Mujur bulih pakai gak. Wearing the ankle guard during the game to protect my injured ankle. It's like a deja vu actually. Somehow I really wanna buy that ankle guard for the game. During the game, 3 to 4 times got kicked and tackled on the ankle. Fuhh...!! Lucky..!! But anyhow, still enjoyed the game. If dont like a physical contact, then better don't play futsal rite??

Mamak Bistro session after that joined by 5 of us. Later, joined by Hanizar who had to canceled his game due to a problem at work earlier. No gozziping and no hot story during the lepaking session. Everyone were watching Spiderman 2. Hahaahahaha.... Macam ta pernah ngk.

Tomorrow need to go to Senawang to attend majlis bertunang. Well, mistakenly informed that it is a Majlis Nikah. Hahaha... Cemana leh silap arr.

0 comments: