Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Garu Kepala Yg Tak Gatai...

I am still up and scratcing my head that are not itchy at the first place. Hmm... Why??!! Trying to solve a problem. Not network, but email. Hurmm... Why it's always comes to me? Arghh...!! Kewl down. Anyway, I am online with my engineer to check all the related information regarding the routing and ponting record of the mail exchanger in the DNS. Huh...!! It's been a while since I did all this tweaking exercise on a server. For the sake of a customer, well.. Need to do what need to be done. Yang penting... IKHLASSSS... Kan wak? Kannn...? Kannnn? Kannnn? Hahaha... Memang statement ikhlas nie makan diri betol arr... Arghhhhhh......!!!!!

Where is my ride huh?? I wanna get the away out from 'ere. Lots of probs. Need to take some air... Huk...huk...huk...

0 comments: