Monday, May 19, 2008

So tiredddd....

May 18, 2008. My cousin 'kenduri kawin' at Senggarang Batu Pahat Johor. Got up as early as 7am this morning, well not sleep at all to be exact... Ekekeke. Waiting for my parents. Planned to go to the wedding convoy. Just before we departed, I received a call from my neighbour claimed that his car, Satria GTI has been stolen infront of the house last nite. Erkk...!!! Shocked...!!! I've been up till morning and I am quiet sure there was no unusual sounds outside. Arghh...!!! Line sudah panas.. Siot...!!! Last two weeks, there were some chaos that several houses down the hill lost their shoes. Hmm...
Drove around 130 to 140. The other car followed handsomely behind (bulih tahan gak bapak aku bawak...). Had a pit stop at Ayer Keroh R&R around 9.30am. Hmm... No mood to make any order. Just had a nescafe tarik as usual and roti bakar. Makk aii... Air nescafe tuh manissss giless. Continued the journey and we reached at our destination around 11.15am. Not bad ehh... Still early. Go to see all my relatives and salam2 them all. Huarrghh... The whether was so hot.
Since I had no sleep at all, felt a bit sleepy. Found a landing area for me to take my nap. Hahaha... Sedar sedar dah 1 jam aku tido. Ekekeke... Woke up and the pengantin still not arrived yet. Looked at the time and its 2.30 pm. What the.....!! Lewat nyer...Finally the king of the day arrived at 3pm. Shoot a photo then lepaks again. Penat plus panass... Around 4.30pm, bapak aku gave a signal that we need to start 'gerak'. Well... After salam-salaman, we drove back to KL. Arrived at Shah Alam around 9pm. One thing that I did not understand and can't bare to watch was when my mom and her siblings started nangih nangih when she want to leave. Aiyorkk... Cam drama swasta lak. Ekekeke... Anyway, Selamat Pengantin Baru to Kamal. Remember dude, you need to bring your bride to my home at Shah Alam. Ekekeke.....

Kalau dah letih... Kat mana-mana pon bulih tidorr..

0 comments: