Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Here I am in this cold room....

Brrrr.... Cold. Very cold. I'm @ Server Room in Hospital Sulatanah Bahiyah. The whether in Alor Setar town this morning is cloudy and raining 'cats and dogs'. So you can just imagine the temperature in this server room. In normal days, the temperature is around 22 to 24 centigrade. This morning its 16 to 18 centigrade. Eventhough there is a jacket around my body, but it's still not enuf to warm me up. Huhh... I need some heat in here. Sometimes I even have to go behind the server's rack. There's heat over there. To warm up my body for about 3 to 5 minutes. Ekekeke... To get out from the server room, yes... once in half an hour.
Suddenly felt kinda alone in here. Hmm... All the boys are out to install the wireless thingy. Well... Need to send and reply some emails. Radio them once in 15 minutes to know the status. So far, goooooood.

Erkkk.. Can't stand anymore. Need to take some nicotin. Ehehehe... in this kind of temperature, need to add nicotin more frequent. Hahaha...

"Yo Bro..!! Its cold arrr in here........ Arghhh...!!!"

0 comments: